Our Monthly Giving Program Offers an Easier Way to Preserve Hawaii’s Historic Places
Join the Wahi Pana Stewards, a dedicated circle of monthly donors, and help save Hawaii’s historic places all year long. With a monthly gift of $10 or more, you’ll provide the consistent support needed to save the places that matter!
In Hawaiian, “Wahi Pana” are locations or sites that are legendary, celebrated or noteworthy. Sometimes translated as “storied places,” wahi pana are historic and cultural resources of the Hawaiian Islands. The Stewards program provides an opportunity to support Historic Hawai‘i Foundation’s efforts to preserve and protect storied places by committing to give a monthly donation.
Why Give Monthly?
A monthly donation allows us to spend more time and funds advocating for smart legislation, educating individuals and organizations about preservation and building effective community momentum to save historic places. Be one of Historic Hawai‘i Foundation’s most loyal supporters without having to write another check or mail in your annual membership dues.
Your potential impact as a Monthly Donor:
- $10 per month provides preservation review of development and infrastructure projects
- $15 per month enables technical services for homeowners, heritage organizations and businesses via our Preservation Resource Center
- $20 per month provides grant matching services for hands on preservation projects
- $25 per month allows for educational outreach through preservation workshops and seminars
- $30 per month supports advocacy at the state legislature promoting smart preservation policy
It’s fast and easy:
Just choose your monthly giving level and payment option (credit card, debit card or PayPal) and the amount will be deducted automatically each month. No more renewal letters, reminders, or checks to write.
You’ll have peace of mind all year long knowing you’re making a difference supporting a cause you believe in.
Join our Wahi Pana Steward Circle in 2016!
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
Give us a call at (808) 523-2900