Give the Gift of Preservation this Holiday Season & Share your Love for Hawai‘i’s Historic Places
Do you know someone who loves the stories of Old Hawai‘i, appreciates the unique history of the Islands and cares about local architecture and culture? Then you know someone who will delight in receiving a gift membership with Historic Hawai‘i Foundation.
Giving a gift membership this holiday season allows you to share your passion for preserving Hawai‘i’s historic built and cultural sites and supports Historic Hawai‘i Foundation’s mission to protect these special places.
Click the button below to go to the donation page.
Select the amount of the membership (annual memberships begin at $50).
Select “Give A Gift Membership” under Donation Designations.
Enter the name, mailing address of your gift recipient (required) and a personal message (optional) in the box under “I want my donation to be dedicated”.
YOUR GIFT RECIPIENT WILL RECEIVE:
- A note card announcing the gift membership with your personal message (if you’ve included one)
- A commemorative booklet highlighting historic places in Hawai‘i (Hawai‘i Civic, Hawai‘i Modern or Hawai‘i’s Historic Corridors)
- An annual membership to Historic Hawai‘i Foundation which includes
- Early notice of HHF events and educational workshops
- Special member-only event invitations often involving hard to access places
- Member discounts for HHF tours and events
- Print newsletter (three times a year)
- Membership card
- An opportunity to network and engage with our preservation ‘ohana
- A new member packet which includes a welcome letter and suggestions on how to get engaged
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
A receipt for your donation amount, which is tax deductible as allowed by law.
The pleasure of providing a meaningful gift that helps protect Hawaii’s historic places.
The joy of sharing your passion for preservation by introducing someone you know who cares about the storied places of Hawai‘i to an organization whose mission is to protect them.
GIVE THE GIFT OF PRESERVATION THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND HELP PROTECT HAWAI‘I’S HISTORIC PLACES ALL YEAR LONG!