The Lahaina Light Station is a forty-four-foot concrete tower, used as an aid to navigation in Lahaina Harbor. The station was built in 1905. Lahaina was the first major port in the Hawaiian chain and was a familiar name to mariners during the height of the whaling days.
This list of Hawaii’s historic properties is provided as a public service by Historic Hawaii Foundation. It is not the official list of properties designated on the Hawaii State Register of Historic Places. For official designations and determinations of eligibility, contact the State Historic Preservation Division of the Department of Land and Natural Resources of the State of Hawaii at 808-692-8015.