The Oahu Railway and Land Company Depot is a two-story Spanish mission revival building which is characterized by its stuccoed concrete walls, red tile hipped roof, four-sided clock tower and first story arcade. The buidling was constructed in 1925. The Oahu Railway and Land Company Depot and Document Storage Building are significant for their associations with the Oahu Railway and Land Company. The depot is also architecturally significant as a good example of Spanish Mission revival architecture in Honolulu.
This list of Hawaii’s historic properties is provided as a public service by Historic Hawaii Foundation. It is not the official list of properties designated on the Hawaii State Register of Historic Places. For official designations and determinations of eligibility, contact the State Historic Preservation Division of the Department of Land and Natural Resources of the State of Hawaii at 808-692-8015.